THINKING bout it (K-ball)

coming back as a knuckleball pitcher.Still gonna catch though :baseballpitcher:

need good k-ball help

Welcome back but why will you just be a k baller? Any specific reason? In pitching you really should stick to what you are good at and trust it.

you’re asking yourself WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too much questions right now. play every positions if you will, you are PLAYING baseball.

how old are you again?

He’s 15 it says it in his signature thing :lol:

If you are getting 84 mph shots to first, you should definitely throw your fastball too! :o

i plan on using my fastball to complement my knuckleball and curve. I want to use a knuckleball because I feel its the best pitch in baseball. I just love this game so much :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: see
the smilies agree

As a 15 year old throwing mid 80’s, it should REALLY be the other way around.

The Knuckleball the best pitch in baseball? WHAT? comeon man…

It is very very very rare to get a good enough knuckleball and make it to the big leagues. Why? Because it’s the most difficult pitch to become consistent with… Which makes it the most difficult pitch to command.

If your throwing 85 at 15?! What the heck are you thinking quitting pitching, and then trying to throw a K-Ball? How bout learning a changeup, it’d be much much much much easier…

http://letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=24963&highlight=#24963

Well you just might be the first person I know to have increased 20 mph in around 4 months.

oh yea long time ago bad mechanics not working out just being lazy shortarming but now BAM 84

dfds

ok I’ll throw away my dreams :roll: :roll: :roll:

dfsd

Or I can work hard and become a hall of famer

adsdg

sorry for flippng out

haha, finally some tension on this board…

Let it all out!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dgdgd