The rays

i cant stand the rays but i have to give them their props for winning their series. i can admit when im wrong and boy was i wrong about them. so to kaz and all rays fans congrats. hopefully my redsox will beat them in alcs after we take care of angels.

Thanks alot. all I can say is its gonna be a great series between the Rays and Sox. Good luck to all red sox fans. My old english teacher/uncle is a sox fan so today he comes up to my locker shakes my hand and says “Good luck and your going down” Well let me let you Uncle Allen…IT"S ON

As much as I wish the Jays made the playoffs this year with such an amazing pitching staff,

[size=24]GO RAYS GO[/size]

Burn in Hell Red Sox!

I caught my dad looking for Rays tickets on the internet. Hopefully he’s smart enough to get tickets when Kazmir is pitching. he did ask when he was supposed to pitch

… uhhhh go Phillies. Yay :o

… uhhhh go Phillies. Yay :o

i hate boston!!!
go rays!!

Die-hard Yankee fan here, but GO RAYS BOSUX…well SUX!

Well Boston doesn’t suck, I’m extremely scared about this series. great hitting team. hopefully rays pitching shuts them down

The Rays and Boston are both deep, good teams with solid pitching. I don’t know what it is, but I just have faith in the Rays. As much as LA/Boston would be cool, I’m calling the Rays to win in the opposite series.

they have done it most of the year so they can.

GO RAYS!!!