The Pursuit of 1,000,000 total posts

This is the official thread that will last till we get to one million total forum posts. In this thread we can post anything that we’ve done productive in the current day. We shall keep this thread positive. Each day I’m going to come in here and say one positive thing that I saw happen, and you all should too.

Today at the gym I saw a personal trainer doing a heckuva job with his students. Man, they were really getting after it, especially w/ their rope holds. Kudos to this trainer.

On to one million!

One neighbor helped another shovel show off sidewalk, even though it wasn’t his house.

I helped a detective with a case about a deaf woman having her money fraudulently wired across seas to a criminal in Europe. Top that!

wow! Good for you, now that’s a good deed my friend! Keep up the good work!

I helped my sister get into school with her crutches by carrying her backpack.

your a saint lol

Today my son surprised me and presented me with a framed 8 X 11 graduation photo of him in his high school baseball uniform and all the usual baseball equipment surrounding him including many baseballs I saved for him on special occasions. First home run, first shutout, first tounament win, etc…

And in the top left hand corner in script “Dad, I LOVE YOU” :jumping:

[quote=“Dino”]Today my son surprised me and presented me with a framed 8 X 11 graduation photo of him in his high school baseball uniform and all the usual baseball equipment surrounding him including many baseballs I saved for him on special occasions. First home run, first shutout, first tounament win, etc…

And in the top left hand corner in script “Dad, I LOVE YOU” :jumping:[/quote]

Wow, congrats Dino! You must feel great.

I SEEN A MURDER!!! Nah, Just kidding :lol: .

I seen someone hit my neighbors mailbox with a baseball bat. It’s definetly positive since i hate my neighbor! :x

Hammer said,

Thank You Hammer - I can’t put it in words.

:faint:

louisburgrebels,

[quote]I SEEN A MURDER!!! Nah, Just kidding .

I seen someone hit my neighbors mailbox with a baseball bat. It’s definetly positive since i hate my neighbor! [/quote]

Be careful, that can turn into a serial crime. Next thing you know the little @#$+**'s have killed your mailbox too.

Today has been a good day so far. Usually my fiance takes care of my laundry, so today I made sure to fold her stuff too! And take out the trash, and empty the dishwasher! Very productive so far.

Hammer said,

Holy crap Batman! You’re makin all us guys look like… worthless…

I offered to go shopping at the mall and then out to dinner with my wife! What an idiot I am… What was I thinkin? :noidea:

Hahaha! Wow Dino! That is a long date! I last like 45 minutes in the mall with my fiance. I can’t take anything more than that!

Today I tutored 3 of my baseball teammates for the ACT!

Went To conditioning, nearly died but didnt let up :lol:

Great work McCov, and Cors! Put a smile on that face for good deeds.

:roll: I’m drawin a blank today!

I just had a few lessons with some kids today. One player in particular, is a good kid, but he’s having trouble getting along with his coach. We talked about it, and he decided that it’s time to bury the hatchet. I made him realize that the coach does have alot (majority) of the say on what goes on, and as far as his chances to make the team. Get on your coaches good sides gentlemen!

One of my co-workers retired today. I could see he was struggling with it. I gave him a big “man hug” (which I am not prone to do) and told him to come back a often as he liked. He then autographed his countdown clock for me and set it on my desk. Twenty five years can be a long time and a short time at the same time… :crazy:

Offered to watch my little brothers tonight while my parents go to there friends house for a little gathering. Helped me for the excuse of missin this big ol party and away from the temptations. I go to partys everyonce and awhile but no drinkin. Get my licence in may so theres a DD excuse comin up :lol: