The new Primo

My teammate just bought the new Primo.

Whopping FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS.

Man, thats some moula.

Yeesh
http://www.baseballexp.com/primo/Rawlings-Primo-2-Piece-11-12-Baseball-Glove/baseball/lev/6/productId/3045/N/33+36/Nty/1/Ntk/Def/Ntx/mode%20matchallpartial/Ntt/primo/VCategory/SearchResults/index.pro

After the game, I’m going to put on my Armani suit and drive away in my ferrari.

Well he does have a new car and a custom license plate that says K-Outs haha

and my school is 40 grand starting next year YIKES

[quote=“MaineBall”]Well he does have a new car and a custom license plate that says K-Outs haha

and my school is 40 grand starting next year YIKES[/quote]

Are you in college?

Definitely a sick glove - its my top choice for a new glove next year. My only concern is how it will hold up to the wear and tear…

Our varsity middle infielder bought the 11 3/4 Primo. Wouldnt let anyone put their hand in it at first. Was afraid to drop it all that stuff. Coaches retired pro brother snatches it out of his hands and tries it on. It was hilarious.

i’ve looked at the primo alot on online and cant decide how i feel about it, no place around me has one that i can actually look at in person, are they heavy and what do you think about them compared to a pro preferred or hoh thanks

I like my dual hinge A2000 KTHX

thanks for the reply man

yeah I have 4 pro preferreds and i love them so i just wanted to know if stepping up to a primo would make me even happier

well i finally got to see a primo the yesterday in person and let me tell you, i absolutely loved it. the nicest glove out there rawlings did a great job with this one. it made the pro preferreds there feel like they were a cheap glove…the guy at the rawlings outlet gave me a good deal on one and i can say that im the proud owner of a new 11.5" two-piece web primo cant wait to throw with it later this week

I have giant hands so buying a glove can be impossible… i use my dad’s 1976 willie stargell

[quote=“Spencer”][quote=“MaineBall”]Well he does have a new car and a custom license plate that says K-Outs haha

and my school is 40 grand starting next year YIKES[/quote]

Are you in college?[/quote]

Yes, i’m a sophmore at my university in MD

I almost had A HEART ATTACK WHEN I SAW THE PRICE

my son is playing in a primo and it is the best glove we have ever owned. it is heavy but that is because it has 3 layers of leather in the palm. takes a bit to break in but we have had an a2000 mizuno custom, rawlings hoh and a louisville and this is a great glove.

if you follow the cleaning instruction in the book a glove affair, a good glove will last a lifetime.

i like my a2k aso

i got it on ebay for like 130, so try ebay for a primo,

nice, but not as nice as some of the nokona’s imo.
i love those gloves, and cheap because they are a smaller organization, just hard to find

Louisville Pro Flare>Primo

Loving it 11.75, 1177model

Also have an A2K and a A2000 11.25 and love the pocket of the Pro Flare

after reading the description (slash advertisement) for the glove. IT IS MADE OF 2 LAYERS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF LEATHER!! YOU BEST BE JOKING ABOUT WEAR AND TEAR! IT WILL WEAR AND TEAR YOU!