The curiosity is killing me

So Hoffmans got “Hells Bells”, my son prefers “Enter Sandman”, my sons pitching instructor used “Don’t fear the Reaper”…What songs to ya’ll (Southern for youse guyz) associate with your pitching, or have playing prior to throwing?

no doubt, Iron Man by ozzy

i had on the road again from canned heat playing when i was on tournament

Down with the Sickness- Disturbed
or
Its All Over- Three Days Grace

both are great songs, they have lyrics to go along with pitching, but I like Down with the Sickness a little more

December 1963 (Oh What A Night!) by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons

“December 1963 (Oh What A Night!) by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons” :shock:

Ya’ll don’t get out much there in Why-o-ming do ya Pustulio old boy? :slight_smile:
Actually, a subtly brilliant attempt to reduce the opposition to a gibbering mass of giggling ninnies :lol:

Let’s see here…in college I switched it up every year.

This Means War- Busta Rhymes and Black Sabbath

I Want It All-Queen

The Game-Drowning Pool (I used it before Brad Lidge stole it for his own)

Back in the Saddle-Aerosmith (used this past year after I came back from surgery)

Some of my other personal fav’s that I’ve seen used before- Real American (Hulk Hogan’s entrance song), The Gladiator theme, Karate Kid theme (You’re the Best Around), O Fortuna, and the Fraggle Rock theme.

Some of us old dude yankees listened to Kate Smith and "God Bless America"on 78’s. :slight_smile:

On my way to my men’s league hoops games I used to tune in this weak AM radio station and listen to a preacher preach. I’m not really a church-goer but this fire-and-brimstone, Southern Baptist-type preacher really got me fired up.