Thank You

I’m not sure if it’s been done yet or not, but I would like to thank Steven for creating this Forum and keeping it running, it’s been a great resource and an invaluable tool that should help many people for years to come!

Once again I’d just like to say Thank you Steven for all the great work you do!

My pleasure, Wales. It’s a lot for fun for me, too!

Haha I’ll bet :wink:

Thanks a lot 8)

Yes. This forum definitely’s helped me out as a pitcher. Thank you for making this site and the effort you put into it!

i really enjoy the pitching fraternity here. nice to know others love this game as much as i do and like to share. there is powerful information here if used properly. great job mr steven. the video clips section is worth a paid membership fee (don’t get any ideas)

dusty

[quote=“dusty delso”]i really enjoy the pitching fraternity here. nice to know others love this game as much as i do and like to share. there is powerful information here if used properly. great job mr steven. the video clips section is worth a paid membership fee (don’t get any ideas)

dusty[/quote]

Don’t give him any ideas :wink:

lol. no, it’ll all stay free. :thumbsup:

I was just about to post something like this. Well you beat be to the punch Wales. Anyways Steven I do appreciate this, anyone who takes this site for granted needs to be slapped. :high5:

Steven you have created a site that everyone loves no one can hate it because a guru doesn’t not run it only someone that trys to help people become better.

Keep up the great work Steven!!! THIS SITE ROCKS LOL

I’ve learned ALOT from this site since I joined a couple months ago. It also gives me someone to talk to about pitching.

Thank You

[quote=“RIstar”]Steven you have created a site that everyone loves no one can hate it because a guru doesn’t not run it only someone that trys to help people become better.

Keep up the great work Steven!!! THIS SITE ROCKS LOL[/quote]

What?

ristar can be confusing with no commas or periods in his opinions…

Once again, thanks a lot Steven. I had been searching a while for a site for this and came across some, but yours blows them out of the water. Not to mention all the parts of stevenellis.com…Thanks again.

thank you :band: AWESOME

Wonder how i missed this topic until now, anyway thanks Steven not too many places like this on the internet and this place is great. Very helpful for me thanks a lot. :rap: :drunkard: