Tendinosis,labral tear

i had the results of my mri today and it seen i f$^*& my arm up
the doctor told me i had fluid on my external labral + a tear!
:frowning: :frowning:
am going see a doctor but besides that what else can i do???
(((i could throw 60 yards hard but my harm feels like dead after 30-35 throws)))

i top out 88-89mph last summer am 6"6 and 17yrs i seen to have at least a future but now with this this i feel just to give up baseball… :frowning: :frowning:

You shouldn’t touch a ball until you see a doctor. You have a labral tear, why would you throw on it and risk making it worse? You need to shut it down.

if you want to get back on the mound again, you better take care of what you have. you are injured and that is frustrating. 1/2 of all big time pitchers have a major injury sometime during their career.

go to the university of oklahoma web page. their ace just ended his season with the same injury.

welcome to baseball, this is the dark side. you going to quit, or are you going to come back better that you were. it’s up to you.

thanks i know!!! i stop throwing 3 day after it happen!! thanks guys

[quote=“laigogsc”]I HAD THE RESULTS OF MY MRI TODAY AND IT SEEN I F$^*& MY ARM UP
THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I HAD FLUID ON MY EXTERNAL LABRAL + A TEAR!
:frowning: :frowning:
AM GOING SEE A DOCTOR BUT BESIDES THAT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO???
(((I COULD THROW 60 YARDS HARD BUT MY HARM FEELS LIKE DEAD AFTER 30-35 THROWS)))

I TOP OUT 88-89MPH LAST SUMMER AM 6"6 AND 17YRS I SEEN TO HAVE AT LEAST A FUTURE BUT NOW WITH THIS THIS I FEEL JUST TO GIVE UP BASEBALL… :frowning: :([/quote]

Labrum problems are usually the result of a mechanical problem (e.g. arm action or rushing).

Do you have a video of yourself throwing?

Or muscle imbalances resulting in the humeral head not being centered in the socket?

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/laigogsc/?action=view&current=VFC20071115_001.flv][img]http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w122/laigogsc/th_VFC20071115_001.jpg[/img

THE WAS MY LAST VIDEO IN OCTOBER!
ALL AM DOING RIGHT NOW IT JUST RESTING MY ARM :!: :!: …

I have an appointment with the sport medicine on weds i hope they could give me an answer because i could throw hard like 25 pitches and the pain comes back and my harm just feels dead…

i was doing some search and i found this pic ( labral tear)

the only thing i could think right now it just rest!