Tanner

tanner i just saw on perfect games website that you were player of the year in north dakota…incredible that you did that well with the arm injuries you’re having…congrats man great accomplishment

[quote=“TropicalJoel”]tanner i just saw on perfect games website that you were player of the year in north dakota…incredible that you did that well with the arm injuries you’re having…congrats man great accomplishment[/quote]thank you sir, i was also voted the number one prospect in northdakota/southdakota, im very excited for college, as for my recovery after surgery, its going good, played some golf today and felt no pain at all, which is fine because its range of motino and the doctor said thats ok, i can start light toss in 1.5 weeks

wow thats awesome man i wish i was that haha but anyway good luck with the recovery, college ball, and hopefully the next level after that…maybe help out my old yankees pitching staff :lol: :lol: :lol:

congrats tanner, what is that website link?

http://www.pgcrosschecker.com/draft/2007/top_prospects/hs_statebystate.aspx

http://www.pgcrosschecker.com/draft/2007/statebystate/states/dakotas_leadin.aspx

the first is the one about player of the year and the second is a link to a little blurb about tanner - really great

thank you

Tanner
Way to go man. We’re all behind you. Best of luck.

Awesome, dude!

thanks guys! its good to hear all this encouragement right now, sorry for not updating a lot, im really busy with surgery things, and rehab

no problem man i always think its cool when i see someone ive heard of and even seen before (on videos on the forum) being recognized nationally like that…its great i hope the rehab goes great and you recover perfect

“im really busy with surgery things, and rehab”

Well big fella…Shut up and get to rehabing! :shock:
I can’t express the pride I feel for your efforts…You’ve had some real challenges over the past 6 months.
Most of these new posters don’t know you even coach a group of kids as well. You truely have a little horse hide running in your viens… :smiley:
and have sure been a benefit to this site!
jd

[quote=“jdfromfla”]“im really busy with surgery things, and rehab”

Well big fella…Shut up and get to rehabing! :shock:
I can’t express the pride I feel for your efforts…You’ve had some real challenges over the past 6 months.
Most of these new posters don’t know you even coach a group of kids as well. You truely have a little horse hide running in your viens… :smiley:
and have sure been a benefit to this site!
jd[/quote]i honestly do not think id be where i am today if it wasnt for this site and some of the people on it that have helped me with pitching, i appreciate all of it a lot!