Sweet Entrance Song for Closer

This is one of the best entrance songs for a closer in all of baseball. The Minnesota Twins closer Joe Nathan has it.

http://www.imeem.com/ohbrotherray/music/QSMUTq5H/steel_dragon_steel_dragon_stand_up_and_shout

I think it’s up there with rivera and hoffman for sure.

I’ve seen it in person, they cut it off right before the point when there’s only one person singing.

An awesome song for a closer would be the banana splitz theme song.

Tra-la-la-lalalala-tra-la-la-lalalala. lol

I like Todd Jones’…its a pretty good song its not amazing but if it were me i would pick Peanut Butter Jelly Time just to **** with the opposing hitter’s psyche.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&resnum=0&q=last%20one%20standing%20by%20Mercy%20me&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv

this is a link to a video with a picture of sonic guys with the song playing in the backround. But its still a good song.

I would have to go with
—I Stand Alone
—Hells Bells

but anyways…i dont know if i would use that song…but something crazy to mess with the hitters head or something to scare them into thinking i was gonna throw like 100 mph.

To mess with them i would use The Humpty Dance by Digital Underground
And to trick them into thinking i throw super hard i would go with actually…idk a song atm that i could use but i wouldnt mind Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce

What hitters actually get psyched out by a closers music? If Im up to bat and I hear music, I notice it, and thats all I think about it. Why would someone be more focused on the music than the game?

Machinehead by Bush

Yeah i dont think they play music for the opposing team. And how would a song make them think you throw 100 mph? lol but id pick Enter Sandman by Metallica cuz that just pumps me up

We were on the road and visiting a club that had a real nice stadium with electronic scoreboards and a sound system that was state of the art.

During an inning, the other club made a pitching change. The manager came out, took the ball from the pitcher and motioned to their bullpen. Out came their reliever … accompanied by some music

At first, no one in our dugout paid much attention to the music, until we saw a few ground crew guys laughing.

So out of curiosity, I asked them what was so funny.

It seems that the relief pitcher, jogging out of the bullpen towards the mound, once dated someone in stadium operations… and just by coincidence, this gal was in charge of the scoreboard and stadium announcements.

So, over the loudspeakers came that music that’s usually played at the circus…. and the name of that tune is…“Here Comes the Clowns!”

And if that wasn’t enough… when his picture came up on the scoreboard… it was upside down.

……play it again Sam………

[quote=“TheNumber35”]but anyways…i dont know if i would use that song…but something crazy to mess with the hitters head or something to scare them into thinking i was gonna throw like 100 mph.

To mess with them i would use The Humpty Dance by Digital Underground
And to trick them into thinking i throw super hard i would go with actually…idk a song atm that i could use but i wouldnt mind Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce[/quote]

If you come out acting cocky like you can throw 100mph with a ‘nasty’ song, then throw a 75mph fastball past the batter for strike 1, I can tell you the next pitch is going pretty far if it is remotely close to the strike zone.

Oh, Coach Baker, I think I might use that song someday… 8)

BOOM- POD

I recon this song was made for me :P.

Here comes the BOOM!!! haha yeah that is a good pitching song

I hope thats sarcast. I’d love that coming up to the plate lol.

HAHA yeah it works both ways but with a nick name Booma i can live with it :P. And being from Australia or the south it works well.

Yes i was being sarcastic :lol: lol