Suspensions for theft

My son’s JV coach is suspending the rest of the baseball season because of a few instances of theft within the team. Missing is a hat, some baseballs, and an IPhone from the dugout. Should an entire team be suspended because of this? Should the entire team be barred from the baseball team for the remainder of their eligibility at the school?

Probably something you could/should take up with the principal and/or school board, ultimately the coach probably didn’t feel the team as a whole had taken it upon themselves to act properly and therefore everyone suffers.

i dont think this is fair for only one reason, people like us are good, care about the game and may have a future in it.
while others just play it just because and they dont care if they dont play again aslong as they dont get caught because they stole and sold that hat and ipod

[quote=“FranDaMan”]i dont think this is fair for only one reason, people like us are good, care about the game and may have a future in it.
[/quote]
agreed. for the people that are actually good and for the people who live and breathe baseball…that is completely wrong. i would have a HUGE issue with that.

that coach must care less about baseball also. what a joke.