Suppliments

yeh i just started taking creatine can anyone tell me how much water i should be drinking a day when i take it

well i dont know exactly how much water to drink but right after i take creatine i drink a 32 ounce gatorade bottle full of water. then drink another bottle within another hour or so. it usually tells you on the back of the bottle of creatine. The only thing i have to advise is not to take it on an empty stomach. i did that once and it got me lightheaded but of course everyones body reacts differently.

You gotta drink 120 ounces throughout the day, its about 7 water bottles. I would reccommend getting alot of that water during your workout, i can usually down about 3 in my workout. Just be prepared to making more frequent trips to the bathroom.

And you’re suppose to take creatine on an empty stomach, and then you’re not suppose to eat anything for a half hour after taking it. This is how you’ll get maximum effects.

[quote=“qball22”]
And you’re suppose to take creatine on an empty stomach, and then you’re not suppose to eat anything for a half hour after taking it. This is how you’ll get maximum effects.[/quote]

o ok b/c i took it once on an empty stomach but it got me light headed and i never did that again. i usually eat something then wait about a half an hour, work out then take creatine. and then drink more water

I mean u can eat something, but you’ll decrease its effects on you. As far as the lightheadedness goes, if u just started using it, than it is just your body getting use to a new substance. It should adapt in about a week.