Superbowl Sunday

Thought it was worth asking who everyone was rooting for this Sunday.

I’d like to see Payton finally get it. He got past the patriots with one of the best halfs in the playoffs he’s ever played.
It may just be his year.

On the other side of the ball I have to say Urlacker is so much fun to watch, the man is rediculous.

Chicago, baby – all the way! Actually, I’m looking forward to the ads, too … and the grub!

My money is on Chicago. I got someone to give me nine points. I think Indy very well might win but not by more than three points.

Rex is my favorite Gator of all-time, so i hope he nabs one.

[quote=“centerfield2150”]Thought it was worth asking who everyone was rooting for this Sunday.

I’d like to see Payton finally get it. He got past the patriots with one of the best halfs in the playoffs he’s ever played.
It may just be his year.

On the other side of the ball I have to say Urlacker is so much fun to watch, the man is rediculous.[/quote]i hope manning never gets a superbowl, i hate that family! especially eli!

Go Cubs…A classic in the making…Offence against defence…Gotta go for Rex as he’s also an ex-Gator.

I was rooting for Chicago but it just seemed like their hearts weren’t in it this time around. I was indifferent towards the game itself, I just wanted to have something to give me a chance to spend time with all of my friends. The only reason I was rooting for Chicago was due to the fact that I have relatives who love Chicago and no known ones that were very interested in Indianapolis.