Summer ball

Just letting some guys know how the season went, this fall i had a 3.6 era, 26 k’s in 20 innings and 5 bb’s…i just signed to play baseball this upcoming summer at Okotoks, Alberta, Canada…its in the Western Major Baseball League and Okotoks won the WMBL last year…considered to be like High A ball…

Glad to see you back on the board guy. Going to Canada just can’t be bad!!! :lol:

[quote=“dm59”]Glad to see you back on the board guy. Going to Canada just can’t be bad!!! :lol:[/quote]lol yeah im pretty excited to go there, their tradition is very good…www.dawgsbaseball.ca check it out

Big STEP Big Fella! All my best, I’m proud of you and to have been able to watch a portion of your journey. They play A ball in Fla, if you ever get tired of frozen stuff. 8)
Looks like you are sharp and in a proper attitude. Congrats! :smiley:

[quote=“jdfromfla”]Big STEP Big Fella! All my best, I’m proud of you and to have been able to watch a portion of your journey. They play A ball in Fla, if you ever get tired of frozen stuff. 8)
Looks like you are sharp and in a proper attitude. Congrats! :D[/quote]thanks jd, hopefully i can get to some “real” A ball sometime in the next few years, and yes, i would like to get out of the freezing cold, its killin me now and its warmer here in iowa than north dakota, florida would be way nicer tho

Have fun in the WMBL, I played there in 05, hopefully you enjoy your time out there.

It can be a great experience and at the same time it can be a bad experience, so be smart.

Good luck!

[quote=“tannerlorenz”][quote=“jdfromfla”]Big STEP Big Fella! All my best, I’m proud of you and to have been able to watch a portion of your journey. They play A ball in Fla, if you ever get tired of frozen stuff. 8)
Looks like you are sharp and in a proper attitude. Congrats! :D[/quote]thanks jd, hopefully i can get to some “real” A ball sometime in the next few years, and yes, i would like to get out of the freezing cold, its killin me now and its warmer here in iowa than north dakota, florida would be way nicer tho[/quote]
sweet deal man, I live in AB, and went to an okotoks dawgs camp a few times in the past, if i’m ever in okotoks for ball ill have to come watch you.

Tanner,
I take it your arm is doing ok now?

[quote=“Roger”]Tanner,
I take it your arm is doing ok now?[/quote]yeah, it feels good, i took 4 weeks off with treatment and it feels excellent

[quote=“3and0”][quote=“tannerlorenz”][quote=“jdfromfla”]Big STEP Big Fella! All my best, I’m proud of you and to have been able to watch a portion of your journey. They play A ball in Fla, if you ever get tired of frozen stuff. 8)
Looks like you are sharp and in a proper attitude. Congrats! :D[/quote]thanks jd, hopefully i can get to some “real” A ball sometime in the next few years, and yes, i would like to get out of the freezing cold, its killin me now and its warmer here in iowa than north dakota, florida would be way nicer tho[/quote]
sweet deal man, I live in AB, and went to an okotoks dawgs camp a few times in the past, if i’m ever in okotoks for ball ill have to come watch you.[/quote]good deal, is their field nice, i heard the new one they just built is sick!

Tanner,

You have a PM