Stupid refs

The only reason the Giants are going to the stupid NFC championship is cause the refs are favoring the Giants. The 3rd to last play Webster was all over Crayton and the ref didn’t even glance at him. If they were looking the Cowboys would have won.

hate Giants hate Pats.

[size=24][/size]GO PACKERS AND CHARGERS

[quote=“futureKazmir”]The only reason the Giants are going to the stupid NFC championship is cause the refs are favoring the Giants. The 3rd to last play Webster was all over Crayton and the ref didn’t even glance at him. If they were looking the Cowboys would have won.

hate Giants hate Pats.

[size=24][/size]GO PACKERS AND CHARGERS[/quote]

EDIT: P.S.

GO PATRIOTS!

tahts the only thing I like about the Patriots. Hot cheerleaders

Chargers FTW this weekend!!!

Are you kidding? The patriots are like clockwork. The entire team is full of classy individuals that want to win.

oh yea were real classy thats why they were caught video taping the Jets signals and they probably have tapes of every team and thay have been doing it for years.

[quote=“futureKazmir”]The only reason the Giants are going to the stupid NFC championship is cause the refs are favoring the Giants. The 3rd to last play Webster was all over Crayton and the ref didn’t even glance at him. If they were looking the Cowboys would have won.

hate Giants hate Pats.

[size=24][/size]GO PACKERS AND CHARGERS[/quote]

Your post if you actually liked the Giants and the refs actually were favoring one team:
I can’t believe all the stupid people are saying that the refs were cheating, its so stupid. They need to get a life whats done is done the Giants are just abetter team.

i’m not saying the refs were cheating im just saying they missed a couple of big calls. I wrote what i first wrote out of fustration. :lol: but your right whats done is done. But I disagree with the Giants are a better team thing. :lol: Farve still got some game in him

****!!! Stupid Packers!!! They beat themselves. :evil:

G-MEN! And no, the packers did not beat themselves…

But nonetheless, it was a great game!

spencer… class individuals? are u kidding me sir… rodney harrison is the least classiest guy ever… giants are a cinderella story and hopefully will win it all… favre should call it quits cause that was like the ultimate way 2 go out for him… phillip rivers is the biggset punk ever… cuse me mr. scott kazmir how were the refs favoring the GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN … the cowboys did it to themselves… mr webster is the man and eli sir eli MANNING… amazing game… ahmad bradshaw is doing great things to many women out there and plaxico burress is still tearing up al harris

Eli is a big baby, I’m talking about the leaders of the team.

I got nothing against Ahman he’s the future of the franchise. Eli has pulled his shit together. Webster sucks

yes they did

I don’t follow football to much but if I remember right weren’t the coaches and/or managers the ones that were video taping, I thought it had nothing to do with the players. I thought after that happened the Patriots players got pissed and started playing as hard as they could to prove it wasn’t the coaches cheating.

I could be wrong.

the players knew about it so in turn they are to blame for not telling anyone

I’m a Red Sox/Giants fan (I’m not a front runner so don’t even bring that up) It’s family influences since I’ve been younger and it also where I live. Right where New York (technically New Jersey too) and Boston smash together.

Go Giants!!! WOOO!!! The only thing I don’t get is why is it always the offence gets blamed for doing bad in a game when the defence barely ever gets credit for doing good? Sure the offence usually slips up a couple times but if a defence is always putting on pressure and playing tigh defence then, to me, the defence out plays the offence and the offence wasn’t bad, the defence was just better. But anyway Jacob/Bradshawnand their different styles of running and having Eli hitting WR’s and everyone is important towinning. Jacobs runs people over and the defence, more or less, waits for him to go to them. Bradshaw cuts people up and after Jacobs ran through them the defence has to switch and go after Bradshawn and not wait for him to get to them like they did with Jacobs. That and Eli still needs to hit his WR’s and such to take some pressure off the running game. I think they got a pretty good shot in the SUPER BOWL!!! Can’t wait for Febuary 3rd. Go GGGGGMEN.