Stuck

So i’m headed into my senior year in high school, working every day with pitching, really starting to see some improvements in my body and in my pitching. Problem is, nearing the end of the summer and i’ve had exactly one look from a college coach. just so happened to be at a game i pitched at and really liked what he saw. i live in vermont, cold weather state, and scouting is scarce. the problem is i lack the money to go to all the camps at colleges to put myself out there. I’m trying out for this fall showcase league which i hope will get me some exposure, but i’m hoping it’s not too late. i know i have what it takes to help a college baseball team. I know i can make it on a division one squad if given the chance. I just can’t get my name out there enough. i’m in the paper often enough, but i know that means very little to absolutely nothing to any coaches. Any thoughts on what i can do? i have a drive to improve and work and my improvements in the last year show me i have much more in me. i’ve been a bit of a late bloomer. last year i threw low to mid 70s with a decent change and curve, this year, with some different work in the weight room i’m up to low mid 80’s. and i can feel in my arm i have a bit more velocity after some work. My improvements are nice, but are they too late to get a look anywhere?

Try contacting the college coaches on your own. Show them you have a desire to play, and let them know that you have video and stats for them available on demand (if you happen to have them). Most Universities will have their coaches’ office phone nubers and emails available. Also,you can always walk on to the team if you aren’t too worried about scholarships.

Try contacting the college coaches on your own. Show them you have a desire to play, and let them know that you have video and stats for them available on demand (if you happen to have them). Most Universities will have their coaches’ office phone nubers and emails available. Also,you can always walk on to the team if you aren’t too worried about scholarships.