Strikeout pitch

right now I throw a decent curveball, 4 seam, 2 seam, 3 fingered change… I need a strikeout pitch I hear a circle change can be used as a strikeout pitch how do make it move or make it become my K pitch?

Umm.
What pitch isnt a strikeout pitch? Think about it. A fastball at the hands can be a strike out pitch if you’ve thrown away the whole at bat, or vice versa. You already throw a changeup, dont add another. Why not your curveball?

its not very good, but its gotten a lot better than last year so we’ll see how I do.

how old are you?

im 15 and a sophomore.

You have big hands?

You have big hands?[/quote]

8 inches from the base of my thumb to the tip of my middle finger, my fingers are really long though.

You have big hands?[/quote]

8 inches from the base of my thumb to the tip of my middle finger, my fingers are really long though.[/quote]

You can try a splitter, it will take a long time to get your hands and arms adjusted to throwing it well, but it is extremely effective.
ALSO, work on it forr at least a month just playing catch and in bullpens before you ever throw it in a game.

splitter, you just hold it like a splitter well duh lol and throw it like a fastball? I dont see how it would drop cuz it has less spin? how hard do I need to throw it? as hard as the fastball?

Im not clear on how it does what it does either, but it does, and its a devatating pitch. Look through the site, there are pics of th egrips all over the site, and you throw it as hard as possible, just like ur fastball (thus the split-fingered fastball)

You dont need that many pitches. Stick with what you have.

Some might say that the pitch you throw for the strikeout is not nearly as important as the pitch you throw to set it up…

Agreed. Master what you have any of thsoe pitches can be used as a stirkeout pitch.