For me
age 15
weight 210
bench: 220
deadlift: 325
power clean: 170
and i dont squat
:([/quote]

Did you calculate these by some equation? I never do max as it is simply not useful and I could get hurt.

weight: 230
bench: 5000000
Deadlift: 9999999
powerclean: 7500000
squat: 9999999

[quote=“RHP…”]Some (most) people max so they can find where they are, and how much they have improved. The max is only done on certain days though.

All other days you do a certain percentage of your max.[/quote]

Why not increase your working weight to see where you at? Take it day by day and ask yourself “did I get better?”

[quote=“Spencer”][quote=“RHP…”]Some (most) people max so they can find where they are, and how much they have improved. The max is only done on certain days though.

All other days you do a certain percentage of your max.[/quote]

Why not increase your working weight to see where you at? Take it day by day and ask yourself “did I get better?”[/quote]maxing is essential in weight lifting, its something u should do once a month to see how much stronger your getting, needs to be done

You dont need to max to figure out your max.
http://www.nsca-lift.org/Fly%20Solo%20Program/onearm.asp

Pick a weight you can do at most 5 times, then enter the number and it will give you a 1RM. It is helpful to know so that you can figure out how much weight to do for certain exercises and phases of your program. For example, one day you might want to do 80% of your 1RM, then 90% the next week, or whatever.

Jacobs, those are pretty beastly numbers, especially for a 15 year old. Those football coaches out there in Corona havent hunted you down yet? :lol:

The football coaches have been wanting me for a long time haha. I think every coach at my school from the headcoach to the defensive coordinator have talked to me. But my dad had scouts from the Mets talking to him when he was a junior, and he blew his knee out in football so he lost alot of his ability. I know Id probably play D-line where I wouldnt have as much of a chance of getting hurt, btu still.

haha Centerfield can deadlift more than you :slight_smile:

jk dude you’re a beast what do you eat to get so big?