Starting Baseball Again

I’m 19 years old. I played baseball from 5-14 years old, and I was pretty good all around then. I played centerfield (since I’m fast and can throw and read balls well) and pitcher. I was skinny then and am skinny now, but I’m a lot stronger than I was since I’ve stayed active and worked out (and have grown). My problem was that I was a kid and was into video games and girls, and I put the blame on baseball for not having enough time for that. Yeah, I know stupid. As a result of that I quit because I just didn’t feel the passion that the other boys felt, and I wanted more time. I was wrong, though. I miss it and I regretted it a lot throughout high school but felt it was too late for some reason. Anyway, I skipped a year of high school, and I’m going into my third year of college. I’m 5’11" at 155 lbs. I miss baseball and want to play again, but I don’t know what to do. I know that the level I ended on vs the level I’d be playing at now are completely different so…there’s that. JUst wondering though, is the MLB even possible for me at this point? I know it sounds crazy. Just dreamin I guess. Sorry for the ramble. I just gotta get his stuff off my mind.

It’s nevft really impossible if your work hard. Theirs plenty of scour leagues for 18-25 year olds, I saw an add on a really competitive one a week ago, can’t remember it though. Just look for a league to play in.

Another idea would be to check into whether or not your college has club baseball. If so, start there and see if you can still compete.