Sprinting In The Winter

Coming from an unfortunately cold and snowy portion of the country I am worried that I will not be able to find an alternative to the sprints that are assigned in TuffCuff. I attend a small gym with no track or basketball gym so there is not really an open space to run and I dont find it very safe to be running on ice honestly… I have tried the stationary bike and revved up the resistance and shortened the rests to more simulate a higher intensity sprint but I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas? Also, the same goes fro the medicine balls exercises that require the ball to be thrown, what can I do to substitute for those because there is no place to throw a medicine ball at my gym… Thank you!

Coming from a snowy part of the country (about a foot on the ground as i post this) I can relate to this. All I can say is that when it snows you’ve gotta start getting creative. Think outside the box and use all the resources at your disposal. Assuming that you are in school still, I would guess that your school has a basketball court? If so, that would be a great place to get some sprints in.

On the topic of med ball throws, I can’t really help you there. Sorry

Can’t you find a basketball court in a local community center? It should provide adequate room to sprint and even a block wall to throw med balls against.