Spring Training

I agree with the Tigers in the AL, but I’m going to have to take the Phillies in the NL. I believe the Cubbies will be better, but their bullpen hasn’t been too great the last couple of years, and they haven’t done anything to really improve that so far this offseason. The Phillies have got some young talent in Howard, Utley, Rowand, and now in the pitching rotation for good, Cole Hamels. If these guys can stay healthy, than they should be a serious contender.

The Red Sox in the AL and my stl cardinals in the NL you can say what you want bout the cards rotation but Walt Jocketty is amazing and has been doing a great job the past couple of years

blue jays, as rediculous as it may sounds, DO have a good team. vernon wells center field, troy glaus 3 base, lyle overbay 1-base, frank thomas DH, A.J. Burnett and roy Halladay pitching, and a bunch of new talents pitching and fielding. If they can get all that together they might have a shot.

[quote=“4pie”]blue jays, as rediculous as it may sounds, DO have a good team. … they might have a shot.[/quote]Hey, it doesn’t sound ridiculous to we Canadians on here. :smiley: Go Jays!!

But it sure does to us Cub fans…Just cause YOU can win a World Series…or two. Ha!

I bet everyone can guess on me.
So I’ll go a different route…

How bout it Big Fella?
What is the new Freshman at Iowa Western been training like?
How is your world different now that you live in a metropolis?
Do you like college?
How good will your team be this year…come on, out with it…
I saw your resolution, what are you doing to get there?
You have an attentive audience waiting…Lets go! 8)

[quote=“jdfromfla”]But it sure does to us Cub fans…Just cause YOU can win a World Series…or two. Ha!

I bet everyone can guess on me.
So I’ll go a different route…

How bout it Big Fella?
What is the new Freshman at Iowa Western been training like?
How is your world different now that you live in a metropolis?
Do you like college?
How good will your team be this year…come on, out with it…
I saw your resolution, what are you doing to get there?
You have an attentive audience waiting…Lets go! 8)[/quote]I’m accually only a senior in high school still, I go to college this fall, but training wise, I’m pitching, running, and lifting weights.

tanner

Have you got any looks from colleges yet? Are you going to play baseball at the Div I or II level?

[quote=“joearnz”]tanner

Have you got any looks from colleges yet? Are you going to play baseball at the Div I or II level?[/quote]I signed my letter of intent to Iowa Western Community College just a couple weeks ago, its a division 1 community college that has a very high reputation, i’m very excited to be going there

Angels have to be the favorites in the AL west but this could be the year that Texas finally puts it together. Yankees should win the AL east unfortunately and I don’t think that Detroit will repeat but I don’t know who will win that division.

In the NL both the Dodgers and Giants have made improvements but I’ll go with the Dodgers, more out of loyalty than any real conviction. In the East the Mets should be favored again if they can get their pitching healthy and in the Central I’ll go with St. Louis for no particular reason.

I have faith in my Blue Jays one of the best offences in baseball and if the rotation does decent then they have a good chance. Theyve upgraded the offence this year with Thomas and will hopfully have Rios, Chacin and Burnett back for a full season. Hopefully John Thomson rebounds, Halladay wins another Cy Young and the rest of the players stay heathly.