Somatomax... the Legal HGH

Somatomax is a supplement that is supposed to help the body produce more of its natural hgh. Two guys on our team take this and both swear by it. An older formula of somatomax used to contain GHB, which was a dangerous and now illegal drug. However the new formula does not contain any GHB, GBL, or BD.

I would like to get the opinion of anyone with knowledge about any of this. I have already talked to a liscensed physician and family friend about it, and he told me that although he would never reccomend it to anyone, it seems to be a realitively safe product.

So please… any educated opinions would be greatly appreciated

http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Products/Health/product_infor/somatomax.htm

Well, I have no knowledge of that product or similar products. But I can offer this much… What I see in that link you provided is an ad but what I’d like to see is some independent studies.

[quote=“808k”]Somatomax is a supplement that is supposed to help the body produce more of its natural hgh. Two guys on our team take this and both swear by it. An older formula of somatomax used to contain GHB, which was a dangerous and now illegal drug. However the new formula does not contain any GHB, GBL, or BD.

I would like to get the opinion of anyone with knowledge about any of this. I have already talked to a liscensed physician and family friend about it, and he told me that although he would never reccomend it to anyone, it seems to be a realitively safe product.

So please… any educated opinions would be greatly appreciated

http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Products/Health/product_infor/somatomax.htm[/quote]

Do 3 things:
1–Contact company, and get some basic information that they dont say in the Ad.
2-- Ask, very nicely and professionally, if you could please have a sample.
3–Try it, for a short time, and see what it does for you. (and see a real trainer or doctor if you would feel more comfortable)

Waste of money. I (GABA) Gamma Amino Butyric Acid is a neurotransmitter in the body and does help increase HGH naturally in the body. Everything else is pretty much crap. The macuran is a libido stimulant, the arginine is a touchy supplement, the tyrosine is good for the brain, the phenylbutric acid I have no idea what that is, phenyaline is suppose to be good for the brain, you have some b-6 which is good and Pyrdoxine HCL who knows what that is.

If you want the HGH increase take just plain GABA. Dont waste your money not worth it. I wouldnt waste my money on the other stuff. Trust me depending on your age the supplements that say they increass your HGH are worthless. Even when you older there probably worthless.

Thanks to everyone for their replys…

I plan on trying just straight GABA, as suggested. Ill post results if i notice any.

Something with the above said effects at the college level is something that would quickly cause a failed drug test.

Anyone that needs this stuff isn’t good enough to make it

I also heard about these legal HGH increasers So I did some research and the number 1 brand is GenF20 plus which comes highly recommended by many people. Anyone have opinions on that brand and the ingredients it contains?

Funny someone would say if you need to use supplements your not good enough.
Most MLB players are on a cocktail of some kind, legal or otherwise.
It’s not a matter of good or bad. It’s more an issue of durability.
If you don’t recover,you can’t comeback to play the next day.
Cutting carbs to below 50 grams a day doubles your natural HGH levels.
also,if you’re going to spend your money on something,go with peptides,they work; & you wont be wasting your money on the Snakeoil products sold at the Chain stores to remain nameless.

good first post brian

For those like me who wondered…
I’m now more Peptide educated.

And I agree that the rhetorhical demegogy in saying that “you aren’t good enough if you have to supplement” (H. L. Mencken, defined a demagogue as "one who will preach doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots.)"
is baloney…to use scientific terms…