So today

me and my cousin were walking to the liquor store in east l.a. where we live, when all of a sudden this truck comes by and hits the brakes hard for the car to stop and then this guy jumps outta the car with a gun and points it at me and my cousin yelling at us " where you from vato!?!"
and my cousin answered back saying " were from nowhere foo"
and they kept yelling the same things over and over again. so after that the guy runs back into his car and the car takes off at full speed. so i start getting scared so i tell my cousin lets go home so we ran like 1 mile home.
i think they hit us up because my cousin is mexican and looks like a gangster and im white. he was also wearing the color that there rivals wear. all in all im still kinda afraid to go outside because i dont wanna get shot or see those guys again. im still wondering what they were doing in our teritory though…

I’d have gone fastball, then followed with a couple of changes…broke out Uncle Charlie and seen if I had relatives in some other state I could go live with :shock:

???

In other words I’d do something random to confuse him and get my young a$$ to a safer place…It shouldn’t take a genious to get out of that…surely you don’t think it where you need to be…

If it was a misunderstanding or a mistake to think you were someone else then it might not happen again, but you cannever be too sure

JD if theres somethings i learned in life its never try to outrun a car full of cholos with guns… iunno man it sucks cuz im terrified to go outside in my neighborhood but w/e everything happens for a reason

[quote=“irishpitcher28”]JD if theres somethings i learned in life its never try to outrun a car full of cholos with guns… iunno man it sucks cuz im terrified to go outside in my neighborhood but w/e everything happens for a reason[/quote] man, find a relative somewhere else and go, nothing worse than risking your life with stupid shit like that.