Snow!

Today it snowed in Houston for the first time in like 5 years!! and it stuck!! Every period in school we got to go out play around in it. By far the best day we’ve had so far this year haha :smiley:

Wow you guys get excited about snow, we hate it here in Wyoming we get to much. I’ll trade you some snow for some heat.

Ya, in Pittsburgh it’s either extremely hot or extremely cold.

Last year when I lived it snowed in late November and it didnt melt til like Febuary it sucked.

You do know the best way to make a snowball, right? You need to stick ice in it.

Well here in Evanston we’re usually covered in about 2 feet of snow by now but it’s been surprisingly dry here, the other day I didn’t even have to defrost my windshield and it was below zero temperatures.

You drive? Sweet. Erie, which is near Canada, gets feet of snow too.

Here in west central Florida it does rain, but snow is virtually unknown here. Once in a great while we get a few flakes that melt as fast as they hit the ground, but that’s it. Oh, it does get cold here sometimes—at the moment we’re having a cold snap—but I tell you, it’s very difficult, if not impossible, to get into the “Christmas spirit” when the temperatures are in the high 70s to the mid-80s. It’s baseball weather the year round, and frankly, I love it. :slight_smile:

Snow? Never heard of it.

Even up here in Canada it’s been relatively good for not getting snow. This time last year it was feet of snow and today was the first day where we got snow that actually stayed on the ground. The less snow the better!