Slides of pitchers

Just found a site that has step by step slides of pitchers throwing.
www.chrisoleary.com click baseball pitcher evaulations and then professional players and it will give you several players listed. A picture is worth a thousand words to show mechanics of the baseball.

Man…how does it feel to make someone real happy?
That “guy” is the most prolific poster on this site…I am so sure you made his day…Every now and then he actually has an interesting thing or two to say also…(As Curly from the 3 Stooges would say) nyuknyuknyuk…

I actually love chris’ pics of pitchers… I think it’s awesome and it’s been very helpful to me.

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Chris registered for another screenname… :roll:

jk

I’m not trying to open a can of worms and start some big debate over Chris O’leary’s pics again (although it might be entertaining) :lol: , but I have found his pictures helpful. It helped me figure out that I need to keep my shoulders closed until after my hips have opened, and a few other things.

It’s nice to be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

are their any differences between when a picther throws a fastball and a changeup like back leg stays on ground longer or lower or anything else???

Nope. You want the same arm slot, same arm speed and same release point for both pitches as this helps fool the batter. It’s the grip and pronation of the hand/wrist that take something off for the change-up.