Sliders?

I’m 15, i’ll be sixteen in may, and i was wondering if i could add a slider to my arsenal this season. Here is what i have now.

1.4 and 2 seam fastball
2.curve, my best pitch
3.change…i’ve been working on this, i have only thrown this once in a game and it went about 325 feet. If there is anyone out there who throws a great change, i’d love to hear how you throw it.

P.S.if anyone knows how to throw a slider that does the least amount of damage to your arm as possible, please tell me. :slight_smile:

You can throw a slider, however I warn you it’s difficult to keep your slider and your curveball from blending into one big slurve. If you have a real good curveball I’d think about forgetting about the slider idea. Work on the change!

You can throw a slider, however I warn you it’s difficult to keep your slider and your curveball from blending into one big slurve. If you have a real good curveball I’d think about forgetting about the slider idea. Work on the change!

My fastball was in the 60’s when i was fourteen (i haven’t checked since then…i’ll be 16 in may) and i’ve made a few kids look silly w/ my uncle charlie. I’ll probably stick to that and work on a change, maybe like a splitty or something also.