Show Cases

Someone mentioned this as a good option for getting noticed outside of hs games and the mor ei thought about it ,the more this idea intrigued me.

Is there an wasy way to find showcase league/games in your area? i looked up “baseball Showcases in racine wisconsin” but i didnt get anything

any other ideas of how to search?

John Skiltens isn’t bad, Prospect Watch also has good nfo.
Baseballlinks.com
www.angelfire.com/vt/prospectwatch

You may have to leave Racine to find one. Also as I mentioned to you if you get on to a travel team, many times they are great resources

The website for baseball links is www.baseball-links.com. There is a tryout section there but also look at baseballfactory.com. BaseballAmerica.com could help also. You may have to pay for their services though. Try frozenropes.com too.

www.perfectgame.org

I requested an invite to wisconsin’s Spring top prospects showcase

Although i doubt i will be accepted that was the first time ive applied so it’s worth a try right? You dont know what will happend until you try.

[quote=“GottyJ”]I requested an invite to wisconsin’s Spring top prospects showcase

Although i doubt i will be accepted that was the first time ive applied so it’s worth a try right? You dont know what will happend until you try.[/quote]

That’s the ticket, Gotty. Good luck, and keep working the inside!

Hoseman

Don’t stop at one. Also contune to look into things like local camps offered by colleges or universities. Many schools have week long prospect camps in the summer.

So i got an email today giving me the invite to the top prospects showcase which really REALLY suprised me. Th email was basically a little pamphlet of information but i still have to call the director because it says a few time thats certain things are due april first. we are well past that.

I was hoping to have more time to get mytself to a good physical condition ( if you read my logs i am somewhat overweight and my running speed is mucho slow)

I think i am good enough to play games with these "top prospects"
but it’s more then just games. we run the 60 yard dash (running from home to first i was at around 5.6 seonds or so i cant remeber although i think in games the intensity makes me a little faster)
But if i go , for me, the purpose would oly be to get noticed by scouts and to see how effective my pitching will be at a higher level. My be able to pitch at a higher level is a question i want to answer the most.

Well my father and I agreed that if it was just baseball i would go but since its workouts and sprints and what not that im not going to go (plus we dont have enough time to get 300) I dont beleive i am at a good enough physical standpoint to compete in terms of running and other stuff. So i am keeping this site until next year it seems like a really good high-level 2day program with great exposure