Shoulder Pain

I have just recently been on a break from throwing and yesterday I threw very easy. I am experiencing my arm being very sore which seems in the rotator cuff area. Its the back of my shoulder. Also it might not be my rotator cuff but the high part of the triceps. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on how to strengthen and eliminate that. Any thoughts are welcome.

Besides the rotator cuff, ur upper arm has biceps, brachial radialus, and tricep. U probably have some posterior deltoid soreness from deceleration of the arm after release. Very common.

Has and exercise for this. Or you can throw a ball backwards in the same fashion , against a wall for easy retrieval.

[quote=“Plaz”]Besides the rotator cuff, ur upper arm has biceps, brachial radialus, and tricep. U probably have some posterior deltoid soreness from deceleration of the arm after release. Very common.

Has and exercise for this. Or you can throw a ball backwards in the same fashion , against a wall for easy retrieval.[/quote] Thanks for the info the soreness has gone away now. Do you know anything about Bicep Tendonitis? I think I might have a mild case of it but I’m unsure. The front of my shoulder has been hurting and I did some research on it and all of the side effects suggest I have Long Head Bicep Tendonitis How long does it take to subside and how to I prevent that? Anyones thoughts.

When in doubt go get examined by a qualified professional

ok what would you say I have if the front of my shoulder feels fatigued extremely quick?

Go get it examined by a doctor or physio therapist

Throw more , pitch less, especially curves and sliders. Have a good long warm up.