Sharp shoulder pain?

17 years old, have been diagnosed with medical epicondylitis in my elbow but this year there is a new pain. When I was throwing last week, I felt a pop in my shoulder and my arm went numb. I kept throwing and driving home was miserable because I could barely move my arm. It felt like a deep pain in my shoulder. Every day since then I have stopped throwing except doing a couple warm up tosses before practice and it happens every couple of throws. The pain feels like it is deep in my shoulder, very sore/slightly painful right above my shoulder blade, and when I try to lift weights or carry heavy things it feels like my arm is about to fall out. Now I am noticing that I feel uncomfortable up by my neck. I have looked up different injuries and read all the symptoms and I fit nearly al of them for a slap tear. I’m just curious at to whether or not someone has personally experienced this and can tell me what to do.

I have not experienced it but I can tell you what to do…

1. Stop throwing.

2. Stop lifting weights.

3. Go see an orthopedic doctor who will likely take an x-ray then send you for an MRI. That is the only way to know what is going on.

i agree with @TXJIM.
also try using a comfortable and soft pillow.
you can get a really soft and cool pillow from Nest Bedding Coupons. i really hope you will soon get rid of your pain :slight_smile: