Setpro rotational pitching

Is the book alone worth $100? the book titled rotational pitching for numbies? what will it teach me? will it eliminate pain and increase my velocity? thanks guys also is the hitting book worth buying at all? I throw low 70’s could this help me hit high 70’s low 80’s?

Nyman knows throwing. He does not know the swing. I have not read his e-book, but there have been others who say it’s a valuable source. I won’t argue with that. Don’t waste your time on his hitting stuff, it is flawed.

I have nymans ebook pitching for numbies

Good stuff. I"m an engineer so I can understand the depth of what he teaches. He has a lot of good demonstrations as well. I enjoyed it and watch it every once in awhile. I don’t agree with everything but most of it. Basically, it’s about the kinetic chain and how it all has to be connected. Makes a lot of sense.

That being said, I wouldn’t trade the stuff I learn on here either. Combine all the stuff you hear and read and you can put different things together, and that’s what I try to do for my son.

[quote=“joearnz”]Good stuff. I"m an engineer…[/quote]Well. An engineer. I suppose I won’t hold THAT against you. :rofl2: I’m an architect. So, I can see through engineers easily. Shady bunch, them. :smiley:

doctors bury their mistakes, businessmen claim bankruptcy, architects plant ivy

[quote=“dusty delso”]doctors bury their mistakes, businessmen claim bankruptcy, architects plant ivy[/quote] :rolllaugh:

“doctors bury their mistakes, businessmen claim bankruptcy, architects plant ivy”

We engineers make revisions… :wink:

And us software guys stand out on the street corner with a sign that says, “Will code for food”. :type:

[quote=“jdfromfla”]“doctors bury their mistakes, businessmen claim bankruptcy, architects plant ivy”

We engineers make revisions… :wink:[/quote]

amen

and think too much at times

I bought product from setpro in April 2006 for approx. $900 and still have not received it. He even banned me from his website because i kept asking when he was going to send the product. He never responds to civil requests.