Serious mass by Optimum nutrition

Anyone ever use this stuff? It’s 1250 calories a serving, 50 grams of protein, and your supposed to take it 3 times a day!

I’m planning to take the full serving everyday at 5 AM then go back to bed, then take half a serving after my workout. Would this be a good way to take this stuff, or should i take it 3 times a day?

[quote=“NJpitcher”]Anyone ever use this stuff? It’s 1250 calories a serving, 50 grams of protein, and your supposed to take it 3 times a day!

I’m planning to take the full serving everyday at 5 AM then go back to bed, then take half a serving after my workout. Would this be a good way to take this stuff, or should i take it 3 times a day?[/quote]

my opinion is that you should not replace good quality meals with these shakes… you cannot just intake your calories from this one source. My suggestion is eat a really solid diet full of fruits, veggies and meats and then supplement with whatever shake you want post-workout and/OR as a snack (I always drink a big one before bed). Just make sure you are still eating real foods for your three main meals at the very least.