Senior in hs LHP low 3/4 arm angle

Any constructive criticism or feedback is appreciated.

try making the link again,

[quote=“Plaz”]try making the link again,[/quote] Ok I Just did.

Your posture (i.e. head and spine tilt) is too much for my liking. The best pitchers in the game keep their head upright. Also, your posture is inconsistent from pitch to pitch (some pitches have more tilt and some have less).

You also fly open with the glove arm. This may be causing or contributing to the inconsistent posture.

These issues can affect repeatability, control, movement and possibly velocity and health. Do you ever get sore on the inside/front side of the elbow or shoulder?

[quote=“Roger”]Your posture (i.e. head and spine tilt) is too much for my liking. The best pitchers in the game keep their head upright. Also, your posture is inconsistent from pitch to pitch (some pitches have more tilt and some have less).

You also fly open with the glove arm. This may be causing or contributing to the inconsistent posture.

These issues can affect repeatability, control, movement and possibly velocity and health. Do you ever get sore on the inside/front side of the elbow or shoulder?[/quote]
Thank you for your tips, I have only pitched for about 2 years and surprisingly my arm is rarely ever sore.

Good advice—some good things you can work on—but whatever you do, don’t change your arm angle. You actually have three arm slots you can work from: regular 3/4, low 3/4, and full sidearm, and you can work to make the most of all of them. I’ve seen a lot of pitchers who do all of them, and they can shift arm angles according to what type of batters they face. I remember Orlando (El Duque) Hernandez, a very fine Yankee pitcher who had four such arm slots, including overhand, and he was very successful with all of them. So you have three of them; make the most of them and make them work for you. :baseballpitcher: