Scant joint fluid

a few weeks ago i had a tingling sensation on my elbow, so i went to get a an MRI and the docotr said everyhting is fine, but they said i have sacnt joint fluid. does anyone know wat it is and wat u can do to get rid of it?

Scant means “a little bit” so your MRI showed that you had a very small amount of fluid in your joint. Do what your doctor told you to do (most likely rest your arm).