Santana to Mets

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/baseball/mlb/01/29/Santana.traded/index.html?eref=T1

Aparently yes

I heard about it on my way to sign up for Babe Ruth. Sounds like the Mets are getting even more serious. Should be some good competition now.

What?! I thought baseball was all about the yankees and red sox? who are the mets?

:roll:

I’m a twins fan, and i would of rather seen him go to the yanks or redsox.

I would of MUCH rather had Jacoby Ellsbury (spelling), coco crisp, jon lester, phil hughes, or anyone else from those rumors w/the sox and yanks.

I haven’t heard of anybody we got back from the mets.

[quote=“Too-Mutch13”]I’m a twins fan, and i would of rather seen him go to the yanks or redsox.

I would of MUCH rather had Jacoby Ellsbury (spelling), coco crisp, jon lester, phil hughes, or anyone else from those rumors w/the sox and yanks.

I haven’t heard of anybody we got back from the mets.[/quote]

Yes, but now the twins got 4 solid-looking players, where in the other trades they made have only gotten one good player. AND the twins won’t have to hardly face johan cuz they sent him to the NL.

i’m a cards fan (also a Red Sox fan too) when my coach told me he went to mets i was SHOCKED! I thought he’d go to Red sox or yanks too.