Roy Halladay

How about that for a postseason debut!!! Welcome to postseason, Roy Halladay!!! :clapping: :baseballpitcher:

AMAZING :ole:

That is totally cool!!!

insane. that guy was dominating. every play was routine. every pitch was working especially that 2 seam. woooooo!

:baseballpitcher: :homeplate:

WOW his curve was really working tonight! He used it much more then he normally does and that’s probably what threw off the Reds. Phillies are going all the way…

The. Man.

Cy young is done…he’s the man, lets see how many he can win in this post season, he looked just as strong at the end as his first pitch.

If you research Halladay’s conditioning regimen pitching 9 innings may be the least strenuous thing he does all week. First FB was 93- last FB was 93.

There was as sports illustrated article that said that during spring training he would be at the fields by 5 am. Thats 4 hours before they are supposed to be on the field :shock:

second out of the 4th, when i saw the look on cabrera’s face after that strike out, i knew the reds were out for a LONG LONG night.

THANK YOU HALLADAY FOR GIVING ME MY FIRST NO HITTER I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

i always wondered if i would ever see such a dominating feat. i saw brandon morrow go through 8 2/3 this year, couple years ago it was chien ming wang going through 7 1/3 but to see it from first to last pitch and feel the tension building on every single one of them was amazing. i want to see that again.

what is so cool about it is that it will be written on his plaque in cooperstown and it’ll be fair to say i saw it happen.

Started another thread based on what JP said.

It was a fantastic start Halladay had.

I loved watching his fastballs. Not a single one wasn’t cutting, tailing, or sinking on a hitter - all at 93mph+. No team in baseball had a chance that night against him.

Stu