Rotator Cuff Pain

I’ve been having shoulder pain for a while. I went to physical therapy, missing my senior year and we worked on rotator cuff and for a while it felt good and I was able to play summer ball. After it started hurting and it would snap and click when I lifted it. In September I was throwing with my friend when I felt everything in the front of my shoulder snap. Some days it feels ok while others I can barely hold anything. Any ideas what this could be. All the pain is front of the shoulder.

First and foremost, you need to have it looked at by a doctor. It would be unwise for anyone on this forum or any other to make a diagnosis of what could be wrong with your shoulder. Even a consult with your physical therapist would be a good place to start.

Secondly, if it is similar to the pain you had before physical therapy, and physical therapy helped, you should consider going back to some of the exercises your PT had you doing to get it pain free. However, as I said before, I would have a professional take a look at it first.