Rotator Cuff Exercises

I hear a bunch of stuff on rotator cuff exercises to increase arm speed. I know of a lot of them but which ones are most effective.

It may be a by-product (Speed that is), but the purpose is to make the de-cell muscles stronger. Great preventative stuff to keep from shoulder issues…Looks like a call for…dadadadahhhhhhh…Mr Chinmusic…Where are you with the expertise when needed oh Chin? I would not be so bold as to step into his hallowed ground on this one. My son does them, many any way, light weights and thera-band work but I suggest an expert in field describe what needs be done.

JD is correct. Rotator cuff exercises are preventative medicine. They help stabilize the shoulder joint and make it more resistant to injury.

I concur. Don’t look for speed from these small muscles. Conditioning is the key here.

So what do you guys do to ain velocity?

Proper mechanics, long toss, actually throwing. But with proper mechanics the velocity will come along with good control also.

Proper mechanics, long toss, actually throwing. But with proper mechanics the velocity will come along with good control also.[/quote]

Yes. Long tossing and LOTS of practice.

Cool guys thanx for the help.

Oh and what college or minor league team do you guys play for?