Ron Wolforth Clinic

I’m sure some of you have heard of him. I have the opportunity to go to one of this 3 day clinics this April for $450. It is a total of 18 hours over the course of 3 days. The clinic will cover:

The mental side of pitching

The strategic side of pitching

Pickoffs and holding runners on

Defensive skills of the pitcher

Developing different pitches from grips to drills

Mechanics and how they relate to velocity, command, movement and heal of the arm/elbow/shoulder

The best and latest drills from all over the world

Learning to recognize bad advice, misinformation, wrong information and what to replace it with

how to deal with negative, manipulative, biased, arrogant or overbearing people, because you WILL have to deal with these people who believe you can’t achieve

How to deal with poor coaches, bad umpires, no offensive support, weak defensive support

How to get noticed by pro and college scouts, what are they REALLY looking for? It may surprise you

This is quoted directly from the pamphlet.

Think it is worth the $? and what do you think of him?

The clinic will also feature Brent Storm.

I have no experience with either Wolforth or Strom but they are recognized names in the pitching world. The course contents sounds like a lot to cover in 3 days so I don’t know how in depth they’ll hit each topic. But it sounds like a decent camp to me. Price seems reasonable given the big names running it.