Requesting A Few Clips

Was wondering if anyone could do a side by side by side by side clip of Ryan, Clemens, Prior and Lincecum

Was also wondering if anyone could get one of Moyer, Hammels and Happ

Could someone tell me why I can’t read DVDs of ballgames I recorded on my DVD recorder when I try to load them on my DVD-ROM? Help!

GOG my camera requires the disc you are working on to be “finalized” within the camera so it can play…maybe yours does too.

Wales…TL??? We don’t have enough clips of the Freak in this forum? I think they have him every way except standing on his head.

[quote=“jdfromfla”]
Wales…TL??? We don’t have enough clips of the Freak in this forum? I think they have him every way except standing on his head.[/quote]

JD I just want to be able to watch those guys all at once and see if I notice what I think I see in each of them and see if they all do it or do something similiar that’s all, ya know do some of that good ol’ research!

Also JD just to let you know I’m going to be away from my computer for quite a while again, this time I’m going for another shoulder surgery, so it’ll take me a while till I’ll be able to type properly again.

Man are you gonna bum Hammer out :lol:
Well get better and come on back, you certainly are welcome anytime.

Good luck with your surgery, Wales.

Good luck with the surgery Wales.

This is a bigtime forum bummer. First, Ole Boy Spence is missing, now Ole Boy Wales needs an operation and will be removed from the forum… Dang it!