Regarding Weights

Hey guys, just a quick question: For a 15 year old, what weight heavyness (8,12,15,20,25 etc) should I use, how many reps, and how many sets should I do daily? Thank you in advance!

What exercises are you doing? Each exercise uses a different amount of weight. Be more specific.

Good form > weight

For rotator cuff exercises keep it 3-5 pounds.

For upper and lower body, keep it a comfortable weight that allows you to complete 8-12 reps perfectly using a full range of motion.

You’d be surprised how effective body weight is too … Pushups, burpees, air squats, lunges, pull-ups, etc.

This is a key thing. Cuff work should be done every day or nearly every day. Keeping that weight light helps work the small muscles of the rotator cuff. I am sure you do heavier weights with cuff exercises but you will want to keep the weights light so bigger muscles don’t take over.
For other exercises there are no set weight amounts. I have worked with little guys that were naturally strong, deadlifting 500 lbs while weighing 160 lbs. and big guys that were functionally weak.
The first question is have you been working out and if so what have you been doing?
Steven is 100% correct in that good form needs to trump a rush to throw a bunch of weight on a bar and body weight exercises should be a part of a workout program.

I don’t use specific exercises…

I have weights at my house and I use them when I’m not at the gym and the lightest I have is 8 lbs.

Thank you guys.