Regarding My Arm

Whenever one of my arms or both of them hurt from pitching, it’s my non dominant throwing arm. Why is that? Like it’s good my throwing arm is fine, I’m just confused. Thank you guys in advance.

“Whenever one of my arms or both of them hurt from pitching, it’s my non dominant throwing arm.”

So don’t use you non-dominant arm to throw. Problem: solved.

Make sure you’re performing your rotator cuff exercises with both arms … A lot of pitchers only work their throwing arm which can create imbalances.

I don’t… I was just wondering why my non-dominant arm would hurt…

Where does your arm hurt? How would you describe the pain? Give as much information as you can when you ask a question so we can give full and complete answers. This works better if it’s treated like a forum and not like we are texting back and forth.

Well ok I wouldn’t say it hurts, it’s more of soreness. I only feel it after throwing; this doesn’t always happen and its in my arm

Do you mean your entire arm? Is the soreness in the inner or outer part of your shoulder, upper arm, elbow, forearm, or wrist?

Forearm.

If I were a doctor, I’d find it difficult to diagnose anything with the crumbs of information gleaned from your answers to my questions.

I suggest you seek medical attention for your arm.