Reebok Vector O

Well since my Exo got stolen by someone from another town last year I figured I might as well get a new bat. I was considering the Reebok Vector O. If any of you have used it please tell me what you think.

If it is the one with the holes in the handles then you cannot use it in High School, it isn’t BESR certified.

Actually I’m pretty sure it is BESR certified and I play Legion, not HS anyways. NO HS ball in Wyoming.

http://www.baseballexp.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=9456&code=I99FNA1ZCJ010001&cm_mmc=Commission%20Junction-_-Baseball-_-Products%20Link-_-781028-B19

Dude, that sucks that you dont have HS ball. But I play Legion too, and I have a question. Is Legion supposed to be better players?

no it isn’t certified for hs ball, my school bought a brand new one and we couldn’t use it, but i’m sure it’s allowed in legion ball. but as far as it being a good bat, i’m sure it is cause all the other vectors are good.

It says BESR on baseball express. My coach was like ha yeah at the meeting for high school ball they said and no the new Reebok bats with holes in them are legal for play.

Then a few days later we see an add in Stack that said something about Reebok whatever it is.
Legal for high school. Or something like that.

[quote=“Bower”]It says BESR on baseball express. My coach was like ha yeah at the meeting for high school ball they said and no the new Reebok bats with holes in them are legal for play.

Then a few days later we see an add in Stack that said something about Reebok whatever it is.
Legal for high school. Or something like that.[/quote]
it’s not legal at my school