Reaching with front foot - mechanical cues?

I’ve been having problem reaching with my front foot. I unfortunetly developed this bad habit after I came back from an injury. I place a strong emphasis on trying to lead with the front hip but the outcome seems to end up withe me trying to get out on my front foot too soon without sitting back with my weight. I have been throwing the ball well but have not been maximizing my power and leg drive. I know I have a lot of strength and power locked up in me and follow an excellent strength and conditioning program but I’m having a difficult time unleashing my power.

This front foot reach is causing my weight to shift to my front leg too soon thus taking away a lot of my lower body power and putting most of the strain on the arm.

I’m trying very hard to get back to my old way of throwing with my body. Is there anything I can do to create a later weight shift and help me to keep my weight back longer? Are there any mechanical cues I can use?

It’s frustrating when you know you have that power in your body but you cant get it out on the mound…I would appreciate the help. Thanks guys

Justin

anyone got anything?