R.I.P. Joe Kennedy

Joe Kennedy,28, died early friday morning at home with his family in Florida. His death has yet to be determined. His last pitching appearance was September 29th in a 5-3 win over the Devil Rays.

R.I.P. Joe Kennedy

RIP :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: :sosorry: And My Prayers go out to his family in their time of need

:(

Sad day, so suddenly, it’ll be interesting to see what the COD was.

they said last night on SportsCenter that it was probably either a brain aneurisim or a heart attack

I just read where they are expecting another baby, their first one recently turned 1. How tragic. Those kids will have to grow up without ever knowing their father.

my thoughts and prayers go out to their family and friends. its a shame he had to go out so young.

I read a report where they said he may have had an enlarged heart, and that could of been the COD. They are still waiting for the toxicology reports to come back.

This must be awful hard for a family to go through, having to sit and wait to find out why something this tragic has occurred.

wonder if it had anything to do with roids?

As bad as it is, that was my first question when I heard about his death, it’s a shame that from now on people will always wonder that when a young MLB or MiLB Player passes away.

Fellas,
The point we should all take from this is; Life is short, for some it’s shorter than others. With Thanksgiving just passing us, we should really take the time and examine just what exactly is important or who is important…Have you told someone who does special things for you just how important they are to you? I see moms go out there and do the most extraordinary loving things for their sons and get taken for granted or even dissed…in 25 years of coaching it is the one thing that pissed me off the most . Kids disrespecting those who love and sacrifice for them…it’s a shame. I bet Joe’s kids when they are the age of the average poster on this site…would give anything to be able to have a dad and a dad who loves them. Cherish what you have, celebrate the day and don’t wait to let someone know how important they are to you. Please…some things have no redo’s.