Quote(s) of the Day

I tend to come across a lot of quotes awesome quotes and I’d like to use this spot to post them, so that others might benefit.

Feel free to post your own as well.

The first quote of the day will be for
March 3, 2009

[quote]I believe that the definition of definition is reinvention. To not be like you parents. To not be like your friends. To be yourself. Completely.
-Henry Rollins
[/quote]

I said something in math class today that everyone thought was funny (I am totally joking of course, I am not that conceited.)

“Everyone above me is cocky, everyone else is below me.” :lol:

theres a distinct line between cocky and confident and if you can hit it, you can do anything in life and everyone will love you, im pretty sure that quote just summed it up corsair haha thats great.

Quote from my keyboarding teacher today:

“There is no way you are going to pass this class. You don’t do sh*t”

Not to me of course.

One of my personal favorites.

-Martin Fisher

FUCK YOU!

-U.S. History teacher Mr. Petersen

3/4/09

For all of you that have busted ass this offseason… remember the following:

Can’t let my thread die even though I’m MIA.

I had to appreciate this entourage quote:

"Hell hath no fury like an angry woman"
Boys keep your lady’s happy

Confucious say: “Baseball wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.” ~Author Unknown

I thought that was pretty funny …

“Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” - Mohammad Ali

“yippee kay pay motherf*cker” - seth mcfarlane

“Your mind is like a parachute. It works better when it is open.” Author unknown

“When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep – not screaming, like the passengers in his car”

“I remmember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.”

:smiley:

Love this quote.

“If you come to a fork in the road, take it!” - Yogi Berra