Pulled my neck out

I have pulled my neck out again. I have done this before last year around the same time and it’s called viset joint compression of the neck. Now I have to sit and wait till the mobility comes back and I can gain full strength and the trapezes muscle releases it’s hold on my neck.

How long does a stiff neck with limited mobility to the right or left take to heal?

How long did it take for this to ‘heal’ last time? Did you do any physio? Are you doing any physio?

15 years

what is physio?

Also it took about 1 week to heal last time and I think it should heal pretty quick I hope.

Physiotherapy- Phyiso, PT etc.

If this is a reoccurring problem I take it you’ve been to see a Doctor and a PT?

Well today is the first day of full movement from my stiff neck. This happened I believe Monday of last week. Yeah Monday and today and yesterday weren’t too bad. What I do is to usually not move or try and stretch it. One of my teachers said he got them a lot and one of the biggest aggrivators is to try and stretch it to cause more movement. I believe I did read it somewhere that backs my teacher up that this will mess it up even more and you should try sleeping on your back and moveing it as little as possible.

My neck problem is not a chronic problem only happended 2 times in one years and lasts for about 4 day’s it just happens sometimes.

Anything with the neck is worth checking into I would think.

Well it is the neck but it’s the trapeezes muscle that tighten and compresses I have been told by a PT doctor that I know that it should go away and nothing to worry about. And it is fine already 1 more day and I should be perfect again.

If you already knew all of this, then why did you ask?!?!?!

Doesn’t make much sense to me…

[quote=“Wales Diesel”]If you already knew all of this, then why did you ask?!?!?!

Doesn’t make much sense to me…[/quote]

More like a chronic worrier

Or just creating small talk? :gossip:

Small talk involves more than one person. This is like a blog on which we make comments that RIstar then ignores.

Small talk involves more than one person. This is like a blog on which we make comments that RIstar then ignores.[/quote]

If that hopeless then just refrain from commenting to him. If its that bad we will all realize it and we’ll stop talking to him… :?:

Small talk involves more than one person. This is like a blog on which we make comments that RIstar then ignores.[/quote]

If that hopeless then just refrain from commenting to him. If its that bad we will all realize it and we’ll stop talking to him… :?:[/quote]

Realization does not yield action.

Seems like that’s more often the case then not lately…

So very true, well said.

The reason I created this thread was to ask if anyone new a quick way to get the muscle in the neck to release because I have only been told rest. Someone could have had this problem before and could have helped me heal quicker since I am in the off-season and need to get back to working out asap.

So stop with the stupid comments they are uses less.

Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Catch Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw
Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Catch Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw Throw
Do it! :ole:

[quote=“RIstar”]The reason I created this thread was to ask if anyone new a quick way to get the muscle in the neck to release because I have only been told rest. Someone could have had this problem before and could have helped me heal quicker since I am in the off-season and need to get back to working out asap.

So stop with the stupid comments they are uses less.[/quote]

Don’t you think that your PT Doc would of told you the best way to heal ‘quicker’ without causing a problem later on down the road…