Pros and cons of submarine

All I know a con is how slow you throw and a pro would be a screwball with little stress on the arm. I’m thinking about swithcing to con so if you want to stop me then you better have some could cons but also give me some pros.

Make up you mind Kaz!

First it’s “I’m not gonna’ pitch”. Then it’s wait “I’m gonna’ pitch again”. Then it’s “I will try getting a knuckleball, wait no I won’t”. Now submarine.

I understand your a tad confused however, you need to just keep some consistent mechanics and please, if you ever think about throwing a knuckleball in your arsenal consider how much effort and time it will take first. A knuckleball isn’t instant success, it is only for someone who was a good pitcher already who knows how to be successful with it.

I don’t really care about stopping you at this point, however, I will say that if you are going to try and go submarine you should know that it’s going to be like starting over with a completely new delivery. Not only that but it’s going to be alot more difficult to master than you previoius delivery. It will take several years to even come close to mastery. Good luck with that.

Can you say attention seeking…

What are you going to change to in another 3 weeks?

It’s getting old and fast.

There’s a reason why there’s hardly any at the high levels, keep that in mind.

Have you tried throwing southpaw yet? I bet you could kill throwing that way.

:laughing:

Give it a few weeks, I was thinking that after I found out that he’s a righty, and he loves Kazmir so much, maybe that’s why he chose the name futureKazmir

excuse my language but go fuck yourself

Easy Kaz…

It’s just that you’ve gone from being a righty pitcher, to a catcher, to a knuckleballer, to a second baseman, to a submariner in like not even two months. You’ll never get better at anything if you stick with it for a week.

Calm down there Kaz, as [quote=“Hammer”]It’s just that you’ve gone from being a righty pitcher, to a catcher, to a knuckleballer, to a second baseman, to a submariner in like not even two months.[/quote]

You can see why you receive the comments that you get when you flop so much.

As he also [quote=“Hammer”]You’ll never get better at anything if you stick with it for a week.[/quote]

You need to sit down and realistically figure out what it is you want to do and STICK with it.

Alright you ready. I stop pitching at first cause I was getting frustrated. Stopped being full time catcher cause knee pain was too much.Stopped knuckleballing cause all you people were telling me I wasn’t gonna make it and the only way I could throw a knuckleball was with a Wakefield type windup. Second base i never stopped pitching for that I just changed from third to second as back up position. i plan on staying a submariner because that originally started pitching like that 2 years ago and had better accuracy.
Already have sub windup down pat pretty much

Do you have a video of this? I’d really love to see it, I’ve yet to see a lot of submariner’s and I’d be really interested in seeing your delivery and comparing it to the few guys I know.

I’d really like to see it as well.

heck, if you got the delivery down solid, and your control is real good geezzzz man what were you doing throwing over the top?

sounds like gold to me.

I’d really like to see it as well.

heck, if you got the delivery down solid, and your control is real good geezzzz man what were you doing throwing over the top?

sounds like gold to me.

i’ll see what I can do its cold out and like 2ft of snow. my basement has not enough light to make vid ill get back to you on this :smiley: my mechanics aren’t perfect cause i started subbing yesterday but I fell there ok

Posted on: December 6, 2007, 4:00PM

[quote=“futureKazmir”]i plan on staying a submariner because that originally started pitching like that 2 years ago and had better accuracy.
Already have sub windup down pat pretty much[/quote]

Posted on: December 6, 2007, 4:36PM

Contradiction… I think so!

Yeah I’d say that’s a little contradiction.

It’s gonna take quite some time to get the mechanics down for a subber.

:lol:

Wow. Thats all Im gonna say.
Arent you the 15 year old with a 84 mph fastball?

I think that’s somebody else.

Anyways, you need to be less worried about the pros and cons of subbing and more worried about consistency with your delivery, position and arsenal.

[quote=“Pustulio”]I think that’s somebody else.
[/quote]
FutureKazmir = Berlincatcher = Notfuturekazmir = submarinethrower = did I miss any?