Pro Pitcher Saying Hello

Greetings to all in “Letstalkingpitching” Land.

My name is Forrest Cory and am new the website. However, I have been involved in the game of baseball since I was 5 years old. I am now 26 and have been pitching (left handed) in the minor leagues for 4 years now. I’ve made it as high as AA wtih the Arizona Diamondbacks and just this past year won a professional championship with the Lincoln Saltdogs of the American Assocation.

I am extremely active in my local (Hampton Roads, VA) baseball community. I routinely conduct personal pitching lessons at the local indoor facilty (Williamsburg Indoor Sports Complex) as well as help out at my local high school during pre-season and participating in various College Camps during the winter.

I also keep a tri-weekly blog and a website dedicated to pitching at www.lessismorepitching.com

My ultimate goal is to share as much baseball knowledge that I have accumulated over the years with as many people as possible.

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome!

Greetings from this dyed-in-the-wool sidearmer! Nice to have you with us. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the site from the resident knucksie, glad to have a pro here to help teach us about the intricacies of this art we call pitching.

Hey do you still play for the SaltDogs? My buddy Jake Jadlowski just got a spot on their roster