Prince fielder n vegetarianism

Im stoked someone in the league has come to the light with the courageousness to pave a new path. I think Roids hgh animal protien creatine crap is overrated. As if this country needs more heart disease n other bullshit diseases. For christs sakes man lookit my man Lincecum weighing a little bit more that a jokey throwin seeds by roided out mongrols.

Big ups to the Prince

[quote=“heatrockhurler”]Im stoked someone in the league has come to the light with the courageousness to pave a new path. I think Roids hgh animal protien creatine crap is overrated. As if this country needs more heart disease n other ***** diseases. For christs sakes man lookit my man Lincecum weighing a little bit more that a jokey throwin seeds by roided out mongrols.

Big ups to the Prince[/quote]

What???
Is Prince Fielder a Veggie??
So much for the Skinny Veggie Stereotype, lmao.

Prince said that he was going vegetarian to lose weight (essentially trying to avoid eating himself out of the league like his dad did). That in itself tells me that he has absolutely no idea what he is doing. Calories are calories. Prince even admitted that he eats crappy overprocessed foods, only now he is trading beef patties for veggie burgers.

The fact that you try to throw animal protein in with HGH and steriods just shows that you are an ignorant idiot. Honestly, I dont give a crap if you are a vegetarian, vegan, fruitarian, or any other -an. That’s your personal choice, but dont start badmouthing others without any evidence. The healthiest people in the world are not vegetarians, but those who get a variety of fruits, veggies, lean meat and fish, while avoiding overprocessed junk. There is plenty of overprocessed food that is completely vegetarian, that doesnt somehow make it better for you.

Michael Pollan’s article on the complexity of modern eating problems explains just how messed up our diets have become. This article is lengthy, but it is required reading for those that want real evidence about nutrition and what went wrong in the Western relationship with food.

The fact that you try to throw animal protein in with HGH and steriods just shows that you are an ignorant idiot. Honestly, I dont give a crap if you are a vegetarian, vegan, fruitarian, or any other -an. That’s your personal choice, but dont start badmouthing others without any evidence. The healthiest people in the world are not vegetarians, but those who get a variety of fruits, veggies, lean meat and fish, while avoiding overprocessed junk. There is plenty of overprocessed food that is completely vegetarian, that doesnt somehow make it better for you.

So glad you said that, I was thinking the same thing. How can he even compare protein and creatine with Anabolic’s and HgH. WTF!

this thread is full of lols. And I’m pretty sure any far north native people have been known to have the best diets.

i doubt that big ol horse will stay with the veggie program…they said during a spring training game i was watching that he lost a little power.

KC why dont you suck my dick faggot…your probably some fat overweight dumbass from the midwest that sits behind a computer all day wishing he could play you cocksuckin piece of shit. Motherfucker I throw 90+ on vegetables bitch with never having an arm injury…I do what all these kids wish that they could one day do you ingnorant white piece of shit. Nice avitar by the way you faggot…its suits you your probably as soft as it is you clown

whoa there…that was a little strong!

whoa there…that was a little strong!

so are u a vegatarian? and if u really do throw 90 mph its not just because you eat your veggies. you calling out KC is hilarious because he’s one of the most knowledgeable people on this site and he always does what he can to help people out. way to prove your not an ignorant idiot at all haha.

stop the attacking, on both sides please.

Wow, way to ruin a thread and insult the most knowledgeable person on the site.
And rather than wasting our time and ruining threads, why dont you go back to your shanty and play with your blowup doll, bcuz thats obviously the only action your gona get.
And noone here cares if you throw 90, bcuz most likely, you dont.
Now Go on and get a life.

Wow, way to ruin a thread and insult the most knowledgeable person on the site.
And rather than wasting our time and ruining threads, why dont you go back to your shanty and play with your blowup doll, bcuz thats obviously the only action your gona get.
And noone here cares if you throw 90, bcuz most likely, you dont.
Now Go on and get a life.

Oh man, that is some funny stuff. Instead of trying to defend your position with actual facts, you throw a tantrum like a five year old and try to talk smack on an internet forum.

Just for fun, let me address your insults…
I’m 6’2 and 200 pounds. So, nope, not overweight.
Midwest? Heh, I’m from Southern California. Swimmin’ pools, movie stars.
It’s kinda hard to sit behind a computer all day when you are taking a full courseload at a University, train MMA, and strength train as well. The time that I spend here is mostly just to try and help people out and give some info.
And lastly, who is the ignorant one here? The guy who knows absolutely nothing about what he is talking about (that’s you, by the way) or the one who has researched both sides of the argument and explained both? Again, the fact that you had to resort to childish name calling just proves that you are insecure in your viewpoint and you do not have the intelligence to support yourself.

Anytime you want a full contact sparring match, just let me know… :roll: