Poor Dan Uggla

How badly did you guys feel for Dan Uggla last night? He grounds into an inning ending double play in the 10th, and then makes 3 errors (two of them back to back) in extra innings. All of this occurring in perhaps the greatest all star game ever played. And then, to make things worse, ESPN buries him with the stories of his Dad always wanting him to play in Yankee Stadium, and how his Dad never saw Yankee Stadium, but was a Yankee’s fan in Upstate New York. Man, that is night he won’t soon forget, however much he wants to. Poor Poor Dan Uggla.

Hah I know I felt bad, he bobbled one after striking out in another inning luckily he recovered to throw the guy out.

Haha i didn’t Dan Uggla blows the homerun derby he did alright the all star game sucked really badly i have to admit. When Yakim Soria Threw him that curve that made him look really bad haha Go AL!1

Kazmir got the win YEAH :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Evan Longoria game tying double YEAH :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Dioneer Navarro had a single and threw out a stealing baserunner YEAH :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Haha, Dan Uggla

3 errors, 0-4 3 strikeouts

He performs in the all-star game.

HAHA Kazmir. Longo maybe hit the double but J.D. Drew got the MVP :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey Kaz… Didnt navarro get thrown out at home? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok that was the one disappointment of the whole game watching Navarro getting throw out at home. JD should not had gotting MVP (ok maybe he did deserve it) They should have giving it to…IDK now I’ll tell you my answer later. :smiley:

lol Jd did really good he caught a lot of easy fly outs hit a two run homer in his first ever at bat in his first all star game

The turning point of the whole game was Grady Sizemore in the eighth inning. He got on base, and then he stole second (he does a lot of that), which set things up just right for Evan Longoria (pinch-hitting for Milton Bradley, smart move by Francona) to drive him in with the tying run. Because it was a ground-rule double, Sizemore might have gotten no farther than third if not for that steal—but because of the steal of second, he was able to score the tying run.
The rest, as they say, is history—seven innings later. :slight_smile:

Spoken like a true Tampa area resident and fan :smiley:
But of course you’re right :smiley: Rays (Don’t call me Devil) kickin real hinney this year…I always wanted the Cubbies to trade for Crawford…bit em on the hinney there too.

Saw some wicked bad pitchin though…I was most impressed with the Roy Halliday inning (His arm slot and sinker just get it done!! He still looks untouchable…and always has the most CG’s) and Zambrano’s 2…being old and somewhat feeble I gave it up around the 11th so Dempster I think also had a solid showing…I hear Webb looked…well Webb-like…

Right residence, wrong affiliation. I’m a Yankee fan and always have been, through good times and bad. I watched the game in fits and starts—I had gone to bed early because I was tired and the pregame ceremonies were going on and on and on—but I woke up in time to see the bottom half of the eighth inning, and that was when I saw the Sizemore-Longoria heroics. As I said, that was the turning point of the whole game. Now—back to serious baseball! :slight_smile:

I really didnt like it much tho… I liked the AAA All star game last night ALOT better.

navarro also got thrown out at the plate by nate mclouth (he trained at the same place as me). lol :slight_smile:

I’m glad Navarro got throw out at home because then Kazmir wouldn’t have had the win. So thank you Nate Mc Louth even thought you are still a loser.