Please comment my Pitching technique

Hey there,
last training my coach made some Slowmo video’s of me and I wonder if you guys can help me to be a complete pitcher.
Thanks in advance.

Here are 3 video’s from a different angle:
1:

2:

3:

The only thing I see that some may point out as an issue is opening up your front foot a little early and then landing on it heel-to-toe.

I can’t say for certain if it really hurting you in anyway, I just know that some people think those things are worth fixing.

Other than that, your motion reminds me of John Maine!

In video #2, when you’re at the top of your leg lift, notice how the back of your head is in line with the heel of your pivot foot.

Keep that posture during your entire delivery and you’ll have a higher percentage of strikes, greater control over the corners, and if you have any breaking stuff, they’ll do pretty much what you want them to.

Other wise, you look very solid. Very good, and I do mean very good prospect chances in your future.

Coach B.

I would want to see you get out over the front foot more and release the ball in front of your front foot. To do this, get your hips moving forward sooner - before peak of knee lift.

I also agree with Coach B’s suggestion to keep a more stable posture through your delivery. Start by keeping your head upright.

I’d like to know why you throw from that particular position on the rubber.

looks like your back legs comin off the ground early, when you release its already off, this loses alot of ur power, it should drag after a hard push off.

i do that too, im a sinkerballer and i do it for more movement in towards a righty.

looks like your back legs comin off the ground early, when you release its already off, this loses alot of ur power, it should drag after a hard push off.